Hi,

I am trying to use clamav with sendmail in FC-3. I heard that sendmail in FC-3
is
precompiled with milter. Using the command: sendmail -d0.1 bv root also
confirms that
sendmail is complied with milter support.

Also, while installing clamav-0.83.tar.gz with the following option:

./configure --disable-clamuko --enable-milter

I got an error saying cannot find libmilter.

While searching,  I am not getting library file libmilter anywhere in the
system.

Don't I require, the option "--enable-milter" to use clamav for milter support?

And will the installation of clamav---tar.gz without "--enable-milter" will be
equivalent as
installing rpms of both the below ones ?
clamav---.rpm
clamav-milter---rpm

Hoping for your support.

Regards