> >At 10:24 AM 3/17/2005, Tomasz Kojm wrote:
> > >Yes, it will (already supported in CVS).
>
> this is ridiculous. my clamd system is now broken due to these changes
> that are being propogated. i'm running the current .83 release. you
> should at least support your current RELEASE version for all clients
> out there before propogating changes to the db that are incompatible
> with it!!

Buy a book on UNIX administering, kiddy.

wow, aren't we the pompous one.

> LibClamAV Error: Wrote 0 instead of 512
> (/var/tmp//clamav-d8cafc6d942bbe89/main.db).
> LibClamAV Error: cli_cvdload(): Can't unpack CVD file.
> LibClamAV Error: Can't load /usr/local/share/clamav/main.cvd: CVD
> extraction failure
> ERROR: CVD extraction failure
> Mar 17 12:25:32 klaatu clamd[9258]: [ID 495146 local6.error] CVD
> extraction failure

...and start from a chapter on /tmp cleaning.

you've broken something in the distributed CVD's. i've seen other reports of this problem today. my clamd was working just fine, and i've plenty of disk space, swap space, and actual ram.

got any other brilliant suggestions, einstein?

Paul Theodoropoulos http://www.anastrophe.com http://www.smileglobal.com

_______________________________________________ http://lurker.clamav.net/list/clamav-users.html