John Hinton wrote:

In the last couple of weeks, I'm getting reports from users that Norton is reporting W32.Netsky.P making it through from my servers. I'm configured right, have the latest db updates. I'm wondering if this is another of Norton's reporting of 'broken' viruses? I searched the list and only could find data from 2004.

I do know that these are appearing as at least .pif and .jpg extensions.

Sorry, but I don't have one of these messages to send to the clam report virus system.

Seems all other viruses are being handled by Clam on these machines.

do you have 'DetectBrokenExecutables' enabled in clamd.conf ?

regards, René _______________________________________________ http://lurker.clamav.net/list/clamav-users.html