On Apr 06, 2005, at 04:59, Dave Ewart wrote:

Freshclam seems to be giving me "ERROR: Mirrors are not fully
synchronized. Please try again later." rather a lot in the last few
weeks.

Freshclam runs every two hours, i.e. 12 times per day, and maybe two or
three per day give the above message.

Is this something that needs to be fixed at my end?

Dave.

- --
Dave Ewart

I've checked my log going back a few days and this is not in any, I think it may be a configuration issue, check it and if you can't figure it out post it and perhaps someone can point out the problem to you.

-- Dale