On Apr 15, 2005, at 12:54 PM, Tomasz Kojm wrote:

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 09:53:11 -0400
Bart Silverstrim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello all...

Question...I recently tried booting up with the Ultimate Boot CD that
included INSERT Linux as one of the images.  I booted to INSERT, ran
freshclam, then proceeded to scan a hard disk on which Windows 98 was
installed.  I had a number of hits showing up within the
Windows/system  directory.  A subsequent scan with a standalone
utility from an AV  vendor showed no sign of the viruses in that
directory.

Make sure your INSERT Linux contains the latest stable version of ClamAV
(0.83). There were some issues with MS05-002 exploit detection in 0.82.

Good point...I don't know what version it was. It is the default with the latest version of UBCD...