Brian Morrison wrote:
> Joanna Roman wrote:
> > Can phishing be considered one kind of spam ?
>
> When 0.90 is available it will allow you to decide whether to filter on
> different types of content, until then please don't get this list going
> on the "phishing is not spam!" discussion.

<sarcasm> Are you saying that phishing can be considered spam and should
therefore be detected by ClamAV? </sarcasm>

Sorry, I think you are misreading "spam" as "malware".  I sure hope no one
wants ClamAV to detect spam.  Perhaps Joanna did mean "malware" instead of
"spam", but unless she rectifies her wording, nobody in this thread
complained about ClamAV detecting phishing mail.  So any "please no, not
again!" panic is really grossly out of place.  Instead, flame her for
asking off-topic questions if you will...