On Mon, 18 Apr 2005, Trog wrote:
; On Mon, 2005-04-18 at 13:50 +0300, Odhiambo Washington wrote:
; > I am always running on FreeBSD (4.11 and 5.4) if that matters.
; > I am only wondering if anyone has managed to successfully compile
; > Clamav from CVS, or even the snapshot-20050417 at all.
; >
; > My normal built methods do fail when I do 'make'.
; >
; > I don't see anything in the ChangeLog to help me get out of this.
; >
;
; Run autoreconf

Is this something that has changed and will stay this way ? I don't
currently have the auto utilities on my Sun servers and don't really want
to add and have to maintain them. If it's just a temporary mixup in CVS
then I'll just wait.

Thanks,

Andy