lizard wrote:
> Hi all,

Howdy!

> I'm a newby but trying to figure things out.  I know my clamav is working (it
> stops the eicar test string),

Stops?  What do you mean?, stops a mail message carrying it or just detects it
in a file.

> but it doesn't add any type of header to my emails (like X-Virus-Scanned).

Headears like that are added by mail server "plugins" which may use clamav to
detect the viri.  Clamav includes one of those plugins for sendmail, so it
doesn't work in your setup.

> Is there a setting to turn this on?  I've looked through the .conf file and
> didn't see anything that looked like it was related to this.
>
> I'm running the latest clamav on Fedora core 2 / Plesk 7.5 / qmail.

For QMail, look at the manual, section 8, which has a list of 3rd party software
to use in addition to clamav; you'll have to choose and install a plugin for
your server.  The manual is in the distribution and in the Web.

--
René Berber