On Wednesday 04 May 2005 16:35, Dale Walsh wrote:

> I asked Tomasz to place an installer on his webpage so you Mac OSX/
> Tiger fans can update to the latest version with digital signature
> support without too much difficulty but at the moment he doesn't want
> to offer MacOSX support on the ClamAV site so I'm not sure what the
> next move should be.

A couple of us use MacOS/X, but neither have access to 10.4 so for the
moment there is no "official" support for 10.4. I have 10.1, and A. N. Other
has 10.3. Speaking in a personal capacity I'd love to also support 10.4, but
for the moment, while I remain out of work, I can't afford the price of the
upgrade so all my tests will continue against 10.1. Sorry :-(

> -- Dale

-Nigel

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Composer, Typesetter.
NJH Music, Barnsley, UK.  ICQ#20252325