In the end, make fails with: In file included from ./zziplib/zzip.h:21, from zziplib/zzip-dir.c:18: ./zziplib/zziplib.h:91: error: parse error before "zzip_ssize_t" ./zziplib/zziplib.h:91: warning: data definition has no type or storage class ./zziplib/zziplib.h:194: error: parse error before "zzip_file_read" ./zziplib/zziplib.h:194: warning: data definition has no type or storage class ./zziplib/zziplib.h:201: error: parse error before "zzip_read" ./zziplib/zziplib.h:201: warning: data definition has no type or storage class make[2]: *** [zzip-dir.lo] Error 1

I've been able to get it to build by hacking the configure and Makefile files to death and using a build/break method to alter the build environment.

Dale,

Why don't you post back your hack of "configure and Makefile", so others could build it themselves instead of posting binaries.

Would be appreciated.

I've sent an installer to several people now but it sure would be nice if someone would host the installer (in tar.gz format) to alleviate the e-mail stress I'm under due to being the only one being able to build it in 10.4.

-- Dale

_______________________________________________ http://lurker.clamav.net/list/clamav-users.html