Use --external option, yestearday I have this problem.

Cordialmente,

Dario Ale
Telpin Ltda. - Area Internet
Tel.: +54 (2254) 40-9800

Nigel Horne wrote:
On Thursday 05 May 2005 20:23, Mike Nolan wrote:

What causes the following log entries:

LibClamAV Warning: Not reloading database until idle
LibClamAV Warning: Not accepting inputs at the moment

The 2nd message repeats several hundred times.

This happened the other day and local mail delivery ground to a complete
halt (I think outbound mail delivery did too.)

According to my logs, it happened on another occasion but resumed
processing mail after a while with log entries like this:

LibClamAV Warning: LibClamAV Warning: Accepting inputs again
LibClamAV Warning: Accepting inputs again

(The 2nd line repeats many times.)j

It happened again at around 7AM this morning, I gave up and rebooted
the machine again at 2PM this afternoon.

Try the --dont-wait option.

--
Mike Nolan

_______________________________________________ http://lurker.clamav.net/list/clamav-users.html