Kri?tof Petr wanted us to know:

>0.84 is last, stable *working* version.
>0.85 is buggy. Wait until someone fix it.

0.83 worked for me.
0.84 worked for me.
0.85 is working for me.

My systems are small to medium level systems (around 100K emails/day).
Clam ran stable with 0.80, 0.83, 0.84, and if it makes it through the
weekend with no problems, then I can say the same about 0.85.

I'll see about getting my hands on a 0.86 RC so I can put it through a
decent test before release (as long as it is during the week).
--
Regards...              Todd
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.       --Benjamin Franklin