So sorry,
Viruses are being detected.  clamd is running.  The mails are being processed
correctly through procmail.  Its just this particular virus that isnt getting
detected (Trojan.Ascetic.C).  Sorry to be so vague.  Its my first post to the
list.  If any more info is needed just let me know.  Im just wondering why the
emails arent getting flagged.

ddh

 A bit more information would be useful. Is clamd running? Are the mails
being processed correctly through procmail? Are the virii detected when
you manually run clamscan/clamdscan on them?

 With such a vague question, not much can be proferred in the way of
advice.

Matt

--
Dwayne Hottinger