On Fri, May 20, 2005 at 08:49:32PM -0500, Damian Menscher said:
> On Fri, 20 May 2005, Doug Hardie wrote:
> >On May 20, 2005, at 02:32, Trog wrote:
> >>
> >>The accept call is done within Sendmail, I believe.
> >
> >That would make sense except that the error message clams to be from
> >clamav-milter and the PID matches that of clamav-milter.
>
> Actually Trog was right: the error message is generated by mi_listener()
> in sendmail's .../libmilter/listener.c.  It's rather silly of sendmail
> to log as if it's the milter, but there you have it.

Well, actually that would make it make it clamav-milter - it links
libmilter, and so uses all that code, right?  I mean, it is sendmail
code, but it's the binary clamav-milter that makes the error, if you see
what I mean.
|  Stephen Gran                  | God save us from a bad neighbor and a   |
|  [EMAIL PROTECTED]             | beginner on the fiddle.                 |