On Tuesday 31 May 2005 15:46, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-05-31 at 09:08 -0500, René Berber wrote:
> > Don't do this!  Any wannabe-virus-builder-kid will want to get a hand on
> > samples like this.
>
> Well, if they don't have it by now then they aren't educated enough to
> get it now.  It doesn't make it truly newsworthy just because this is
> the first time that you have seen it.  Besides, how do you know what I
> am doing with the access_log data?
>
> > Submit your sample to:
> >
> >    http://cgi.clamav.net/sendvirus.cgi
>
> I did.  Never heard a thing... .thus my post here.

I downloaded your zip file, neither clamscan or clamdscan found anything,
either before or after I unzipped it
I set it up on a linux devbox and pointed firefox running under debian at it
and the javascript console told me it had failed to run, nor were there any
files created. Perhaps MSIE will let the jscript run, I cannot test that, no
winboxes here, and I'm not about to try either.

HTH

--
Bob Hutchinson