bonar wrote:

> My question is, how to change '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' to
> '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'. I'm using sendmail on Fedora Core 3 box. All my
> user account will get [EMAIL PROTECTED] Other question is, how to
> change 'while talking to [127.0.0.1]' to 'while talking to
> [192.168.1.1]'... Please Help.....

I don't use FC but my guess is that you have those 2 defined in the clam-milter
daemon startup script, it could be in /etc/init.d or /etc/rc.d and the name of
the file could be clamav or clamd or clam-milter... somewhere inside that script
youll find that email address and probably a --server=127.0.0.0 also.

Sorry for not being more helpful but, as I said, I don't use FC3.

Regards.
--
René Berber