On Jun 21, 2005, at 04:40 AM, Dave Wells wrote:

Hi,

A few people have asked for an attachement instead of the script being
in-line so I have re-posted this as an attachment.

Regards

Dave Wells

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Kasky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 20 June 2005 17:56
To: Dave Wells
Subject: Re: [Clamav-users] Analyze Perl Script

At 02:51 AM Monday, 6/20/2005, you wrote -=>

Hi,

I have written a perl script called Analyze that will run through
sendmail's log files and pull out information regarding Infected mails captured by ClamAV. I wrote this script as we needed greater visibilty
of what ClamAV was dropping and I couldn't find anything that would
give me the info I required.

Dave,

Unfortunately, most of the lines got wrapped in the email.  Would you
mind
sending me the script as an attachment in a tar?

thanks a million!

Also, have you ever seen Virus Scan Stats?

http://www.bandsman.co.uk/cgi-bin/virus/display.pl?name

Ed Kasky

How about http://www.daleenterprise.com/amavis-stats