* Damian Mantelli (AUTORED) ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> I want know if exist the new version of clamav-0.86 for RedHat 9 in RPM
> format.
> and of course the links where I can find it.
>
> thanks

If there are no 0.86.1 rpms in the repositories you could always build your
own. Just grab the clamav-0.85.1-1.rf.src.rpm package, install it, replace
clamav-0.85.1.tar.gz with a fresh clamav-0.86.1.tar.gz file, change the version
number in the spec file (and anything else you see fit to tweak) then build the
new binary file.

Though, to be completely honest, if you're not comfortable building an rpm the
I would not suggest doing so.
 steven collins
 Systems Admin / Abuse Team
 http://liquidweb.com    1.800.580.4985