Why not just set in your firewall to only allow traffic and connections from whatever relay you've set?

I'm worried about all of these Exchange users, though. How do I make sure that they can connect anywhere (cafe, cable modem, etc) and still make sure that spammers don't send crap to exchange.domain.com?

Dennis Peterson wrote: