Tomasz Papszun wrote:

The problem is you don't remember the name used for uploading as.
I have searched your name, a one example filename from the list you
gave, a few MD5 sums but haven't found any submission looking as yours.

Maybe you remember dates? Or any fragment of the email address or name
used?

Anyway, we appreciate submitting currently spreading malware caught "in
the wild". If you select some "distinct" name for submitting, we'll be
able to easier monitor your submissions.

Yesterday I submitted around a dozen under the name 'pheh' with the email address used here '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'.

Thanks!
Tripp