I'm use clamav versi 0.80 with Fedora Core 2, I want
to upgrade my clamav software, where i can found the
documentations clamav upgrade with fedora core 2. I
can't  upgrade because i don't wanna take a risk my
mail server.

Try this way it work for me. go to http://www.clamav.net
click on Download  >> binary packages and ports
click on Fedora2: http://crash.fce.vutbr.cz/crash-hat/2/clamav/
then download clamav-0.87-1.i386.rpm and clamav-devel-0.87-1.i386.rpm into some directory that belong to you.
goto the directory that you download files into it
use the rpm command to update for examp.
rpm -Uhv clamav*

the option -U mean upgrade package
Anyone can help me where I found the documentations
???

Thanks before ...