Carol Overes wrote:

Hi Nigel,

The only warning that have got during 'configure' is:

configure: WARNING: resolv.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: resolv.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: resolv.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: resolv.h: section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: resolv.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: resolv.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to the AC_PACKAGE_NAME lists.  ##

I've checked the output during installation, but I haven't seen any errors.
Any help is much appreciated.

You didn't confirm that you'd followed my instructions about make distclean etc. You also didn't mention what output you got from 'make'. I know that you discussed that in an earlier post, however I still want to see all the output of the commands I stipulated, in
the order I mentioned.

Regards,

Carol