Fernando Durango wrote:
Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone else noticed something strange recently with
Worm.Bagle.Gen-3 viruses. Using exim+exiscan-acl+clamav, we have been
seeing several of these viruses sneak thru. Decided to test out 0.87
(upgrading from 0.86.2) on one of the servers where the virus has been
coming thru, we ./configure, make, make install, restart clamd, run a
freshclam --daemon-notify, then do the following:

$ clamdscan price_09.zip
/price_09.zip: OK