Hi people,

I have Sendmail + Clamav + Clamav-milter in order to scan virus in my mail
server on Fedora Core 3.

The antivirus system only checks for viruses in the incoming mail and NOT in
the outgoing mail. Also if clamav detects a virus in any incoming mail, it
discards it and I don't know where it puts the virus. I've read
/etc/clamd.conf and /var/log/clamav/clamd.log but I don't see anything about
this behavior.

So I have these questions:

1) How can I tell clamav to check outgoing mails from my mail server ???

2) How can I tell clamav to put the infected files in a given path of my
file system (maybe /root/infections) ???

3) How can I tell clamav to send alerts (through mails or wahetever) to
postmaster or my linux user everytime it detects a virus in a mail ???

Thanks a lot, and sorry if my questions are basics, I'm newby.

Alejandro