Pete 'Wolfy' Hanson wrote:
> On 11/21/05, Kelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> We've been detecting Worm.Sober.U here for a little over 2 hours (with
>> daily.cvd 1182). If clamscan finds it, but clamav-milter doesn't, maybe
>> for some reason clamd didn't load the updated database? Try restarting
>> clamd and/or clamav-mitler (I've never used the milter, so I'm not sure
>> what's necessary) and see if that does it.

Does your freshclam send a signal to clamd to reload the new patterns?
If not, you'll have to do that yourself

Also note that although wonderful ClamAV is one of the few AVs that are
currently detecting Sober.U - there are already some variants that even
it can't catch.

Looks like the prats are having a "let's release 100 different variants
today" party :-(

--
Cheers

Jason Haar
Phone: +64 3 9635 377 Fax: +64 3 9635 417