I am trying to implement clamav via a procmail recipe that I found here:

http://www.virtualblueness.net/~blueness/clamscan-procfilter/

This is one of the implementation methods listed in the clamav pdf doc.

I have tested this on (3) mail systems and it worked wonderful.

I have one system that generates this error every time that it hits this recipe:

sh: syntax error at line 1: `end of file' unexpected
procmail: Program failure (-13) of

This is the offending section of code

---------------------------------------

# clamscan procmail filter
:0fw: virus1.lock
|/usr/local/bin/clamscan-procfilter.pl

this code is identical to (3) other email systems, where is is working fine.

I did yahoo & google to RTFM, and I did turn up this:

<http://mailtools.anomy.net/archives/anomy-list/2002-07/0001.shtml>

which shows someone with a similar issue, but did not resolve my issue.

Does anyone else have any suggestions?

TIA,

Jerry K