FC3, installed clamav-0.87.1 and trying to get it working.

DNS problem with freshclam.
I've read all the posts I can find to fix this, but nothing works.

I normally run DNS on my box, so I thought that was the problem.
I disabled it and set resolv.conf to look at external DNS, with same results.

I can "host" and "dig" the mirrors.

Here is the error output:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] freshclam]# ./freshclam
ClamAV update process started at Wed Dec 14 11:41:40 2005
ERROR: Not a TXT record
WARNING: Invalid DNS reply. Falling back to HTTP mode.
Reading CVD header (main.cvd): OK (IMS)
main.cvd is up to date (version: 34, sigs: 39625, f-level: 5, builder: tkojm)
Reading CVD header (daily.cvd): OK (IMS)
daily.cvd is up to date (version: 1162, sigs: 1306, f-level: 6, builder:
tomek)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] freshclam]#

Thanks in advanced for any helpful suggestions.

Ron