On Dec 23, 2005, at 11:29 , Tomasz Kojm wrote:

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 10:11:25 -0500
Dale Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Dec 23, 2005, at 07:56 , Tomasz Kojm wrote:

On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 06:39:38 -0500
Dale Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The OP was about Mail::ClamAV perl modules failure to detect viruses and my comment about the ClamAV's scanbuff routine failure to detect
viruses is related to this.

Your comment was incorrect.

???

Please elaborate because as the subject states "virus detected using
clamscan but not with Mail::ClamAV perl module". leads one to believe
that the thread is about failure to detect virii with software.

Please read the conversation between Per Jessen and me and then look at
your top-posted, senseless comment.

I read the conversation, it's about software that isn't catching virii for one reason or another.

Yes my post should not have been topped and I could have explained a little more as the lack of detail about the first link might be considered confusing and senseless.

The second was just to offer you some code if you were interested in it.

I have no time and stomach for flame wars so this is my last post in
this thread.

I'm not interested in a flame war either but if it's a war you want, you win, I surrender.

--
   oo    .....         Tomasz Kojm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

-- Dale