-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dennis Peterson
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2006 7:13 PM
To: ClamAV users ML
Subject: RE: [Clamav-users] clamav-milter & sendmail: postmaster
notification

[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> Why? As far as I understood -b option sends a message to the postmaster...
> Did I miss anything?

Do you filter mail sent to Postmaster? If so how can the postmaster get it
if it doesn't pass the filter?

Regardless, anything you need to know about the message can be found in
the logs. I've never seen a need to keep a virus around - even in the
postmaster account or quarantine directory.

dp