amavis has not been updated for more than one year.
is there a way to have clamav to configure to work with postfix with the change in configuration file?
I searched the documentation and cannot find any thing useful.
postfix can't work directly with clam. however, i hear good things about a program called "MailScanner". I'm setting up a gentoo box to test it. Don't discount amavis just because it hasn't been updated in over a year. it definately does work. And it's really not very hard to get working.