Roman ZARAGOCI wrote:
Dennis Peterson a écrit :
I run a tripwire-like tool at unpredictable times and use the results to scan the differences. It beats anything else I've tried.
It seems to be the right tool to use on my system. Could you send me the tripwire-like script you are using ? I found several tools and I don't know which one to use. Is it a specific package ?

Thanks for your answers ;)

It isn't a script - it is Cfengine and is found at cfengine.org. It is sufficiently complex that this function is not enough reason to install it, but Tripwire will also work and is a simple install. In Solaris systems there is the aset tool which does similar things. These are basic Unix security tools and are worth running for no other reason, but they produce useful output for ClamAV scans.

dp