On Wednesday 26 Apr 2006 06:54, David Garrard wrote:
> Hello;
>
> I currently use ClamAV with MailScanner on a OpenBSD gateway. I want to
> be able to generate a report detailing the following:
>
> The total number of Viri found:
> The tope 10 most frequent Viri
> The top 10 users who received viri.
>
> Looking through the appropriate documentation there does not seem to be
> a way to generate a log containg this data that I can parse.
>
> Any assistance here would be greatly appreciated.

make sure that you have the logging options set in clamd.conf
settings to look for:
LogFile
LogFileMaxSize
LogTime
LogClean
LogSyslog
LogFacility
LogVerbose

read the comments with each section, enabling some of them can result in big
logs ;-(

These will give you viruses caught

which users is most likely a function of MailScanner

I don't know MailScanner (using simscan with qmail myself) but it may have
settings too.

--
Bob Hutchinson