Rob MacGregor wrote:
On 7/18/06, Nigel Horne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
TK may disagree with me on this, but I have the feeling that the
above statement is not true.

I believe (TK may correct me on this) that it would be better to say
that it has evolved into the state where is it mostly
an email virus scanner. But "designed to be an email ... scanner", I'm
not so sure. But hey ho, my memory ain't what it used to be.

Quoting from the About page on the ClamAV site:

The main purpose of this software is the integration with mail servers
(attachment scanning).

Your point being?

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Adjudicator, Band Trainer, Composer, Tutor, Typesetter.
NJH Music, Barnsley, UK.  ICQ#20252325