Ben Lull wrote:
Hello,

I recently wrote a program which uses libclamav.  However, whenever I
scan an infected file (archive, plain file, etc..) the call to
cl_scanfile() segfaults.  When I scan a clean file, there is no problem.
I'm guessing this has something to do with how I'm init'ing the virus
database, but thats just a guess.  You can take a look at my code at
http://blull.storagefreak.com/main.c  The program segfaults on line 242.
I'm pretty stuck here, I've spent the last 12 hours working on this and
have exhausted the mailing archives, irc, and google.

I advise you to ask this on clamav-devel, rather than clamav-users.

Thanks,
Ben

-Nigel