On 8/18/06, Diego Lorenzo - OJC <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello, folks!

I´m needing to mark all incoming and outgoing e-mails with a virus scanned message,
kindda "This e-mail was scanned by Clamav (or Amavis)", something like that. Is
there any flag I can set it? It is really in Clamav configuration file I can do that?

Depends on how you integrate it, but certainly Amavis (as MrC said)
can do this, as can (from memory) clamav-milter.

Keep in mind that if you want to add that to the body then you're
getting into a world of hurt - it's not as simple as you might think.
Adding a header is much simpler.

--
                Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor