On 8/28/06, Dwayne Hottinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My mail server has been choking under high load for about 3 months now.  I have
about 725 user accounts, using sendmail, imapd and horde for webmail.  Top
shows the load average climbing above 30.

Try using clamdscan with sendmail instead (via one of the milters).
Part of your problem will be that you're using clamscan, part will be
that you'll be scanning the same email each time it's delivered if
people are CCd.

--
                Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor