Hi all,

I have installed clamav couple months ago and it works fine until 16
august 2006. From that date freshclam doesn't update the clamav
signatures anymore. The freshclam is running as daemon with the
following config file:
# Automatically created by the clamav-freshclam postinst
# Comments will get lost when you reconfigure the clamav-freshclam
package

DatabaseOwner clamav
UpdateLogFile /var/log/clamav/freshclam.log
LogFileMaxSize 0
MaxAttempts 5
# Check for new database 24 times a day
Checks 24
DatabaseMirror db.nl.clamav.net
DatabaseMirror database.clamav.net
DatabaseDirectory /var/lib/clamav/
NotifyClamd
DNSDatabaseInfo current.cvd.clamav.net

When I run "/usr/bin/freshclam -u clamav" manually it will update the
signatures file though! Very weird not?

Also trying to restart the daemon using "/etc/init.d/clamav-freshclam
restart" will result in failure because the scrip can't not stop the
running daemon!

Somebody any advise for this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,