George R. Kasica wrote:
On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 21:04:16 -0700, you wrote:

Wilson Kwok wrote:
This problem just fixed, but when I ./freshclam have another problem occur:
./freshclam
ClamAV update process started at Thu Sep  7 11:42:45 2006
SECURITY WARNING: NO SUPPORT FOR DIGITAL SIGNATURES
See the FAQ at http://www.clamav.net/faq.html for an explanation.
main.cvd is up to date (version: 40, sigs: 64138, f-level: 8, builder: tkojm)
daily.cvd is up to date (version: 1816, sigs: 3864, f-level: 8, builder:
ccordes                                              )

  What is NO SUPPORT FOR DIGITAL SIGNATURES??
Your ClamAV installation was built without libgmp support. This library
can be found here:

http://www.swox.com/gmp/

It needs to be built and installed before building ClamAV so you will
have support for digital signatures. It is a very nice math library. Be
sure to check the version requirements so that you don't install the
wrong version.

Good note on the version Dennis, it IS version picky as I
recall...though I don't have the specifics in front of me, I know they
are in the docs that come with ClamAV. Looking at my box here I'm got
the following installed and running well gmp-4.1.4.tar.gz

Does that mean I can come out from under my rock now?

dp