Hi

Yesterday I received 3 emails in which the local antivirus (AVG for
Windows, Free edition) has detected a virus named I-Worm/Generic.RX. The
email server is a sendmail with clamav-milter. Having a look into the log
file I discovered that clamav-milter declared the emails as clean.
Freshclam is executed daily, so the virus database is updated.
As this virus name is not listed in Clamav virus database, I'm wondering
if there is known under a different name, and, if so, why it was not
detected.
Any idea would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Daniel