On Tuesday 26 September 2006 3:37 am, Bob Hutchinson wrote:
> On Tuesday 26 September 2006 00:03, Gerard Seibert wrote:
> > I installed the clamstats-0.2.pl program because it was listed on this
> > forum recently. Prior to actually running it, I cleaned out the
> > clamd.log file.
> >
> > The program is producing an error message. This is the out put of one
> > such incident.

I've got the script up and running here on my box with no problems. Of
course there was some editing to be done on it and thanks to the author and
some other perl gurus on this list and a couple of others there are no
errors. I could post it here but I don't know about attachments to this
list. If anyone wants it I'd be glad to send it to them.

Chris

--
Chris