Hi Blues,

I need your help with clamav-milter configuration.

OS=CentOS-4.4, MTA=Sendmail-8.13, ClamAV=0.88.7

4 packages installed:
clamd-0.88.7-1.el4.rf
clamav-0.88.7-1.el4.rf
clamav-milter-0.88.7-1.el4.rf
clamav-db-0.88.7-1.el4.rf

It says in docs that the milter can work with libclam, which is present in
the system: /usr/lib/libclamav.so.1.0.19
It also says that clamd could be spared then.

How do I make it work this way?
Couldn't figure out in docs.

Right now there are 2 services -- clamav-milter & clamd -- on.
If I turn clamd off, I get an error from freshclam regarding it.

The whole purpose of disabling clamd is: a) save some resources, b) less
services in the system, i.e. less possible troubles. :)

Best,

--
Arthur Sherman

+972-52-4878851