Jonathan Armitage wrote:
I have just successfully built 0.90 on a PC running Solaris 10.

However, I had to explicitly set LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib for configure to find the gmp library.

Sorry, should have added output from crle:

Default Library Path (ELF): /lib:/usr/lib:/usr/sfw/lib:/usr/local/lib:/usr/local/ssl/lib:/usr/local/BerkeleyDB/lib

There are no other gmp libraries on the system apart fm those in /usr/local/lib.

Jon

I just tried rebuilding it here. My crle path is nearly identical to yours (I don't use sfw) and I have an empty LD_LIBRARY_PATH. I normally build this with the LDFLAGS set as you did above, and I removed that. I ran make dist clean, then ran configure with my usual localizations, and it built and linked fine. So bottom line, I wasn't able to recreate your error.

dp