On Tue, 2007-02-20 at 11:09 +0100, smc-oper wrote:

> I need help about clamav and webmin.We made the update to version
> 090.rc2.Now we have the problem when we want to use webmin.

Why are you using an old release candidate? You should update to the
officially released version 0.90 instead.

> We get the message Bitte geben Sie im Konfigurationsmodul den Ort der
> zweiten Unterschriftsdatenbank an (das sollte daily.cvd sein)
>
> Because we only have now an daily.inc, not an daily.cvd.
>
> What can we do now?

Note: I never used webmin for ClamAV. Also, I did not have my coffee
yet. ;)

Such issues happen rather frequently. That is, every time the software
changes some behavior or configuration settings (as in this case). The
ClamAV configuration changed, and the webmin module will be out-of-date
and most likely dysfunctional, until they caught up and support the 0.90
configuration style.

You will need an updated webmin to use it with ClamAV 0.90.

Btw, that translated (German) webmin warning sounds pretty poor. Indeed,
a Signature can be translated with "Unterschrift" (as in your name, hand
written), but a translation of "Signatur" would make so much more
sense... Maybe someone wanna tell the webmin team?

  guenther

--
char *t="[EMAIL PROTECTED]";