Tomasz Kojm wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 15:13:38 -0800
> Bill Landry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>> Tomasz Kojm wrote the following on 2/15/2007 3:00 PM -0800:

>>> You didn't provide _any_ information that could be useful to us for
>>> debugging those issues.
>>>

>> What kind of info would you want me to provide when there were no
>> indications anywhere as to why clamd dies?  I have not reverted back
>>

> At least some basic information, eg. how you compiled ClamAV, did you use
> --enable-experimental, platform details, etc.

I had the same problems.  FreeBSD/i386 6.2p1 and 6.2p0.  Compiled
directly from the ports collection, without --experimental.

As far as we could tell, it just scanned slower and slower and then
stopped scanning.

If there's anything I can do to help get the info required to fix this,
let me know.

Kevin Way
InsideSystems, Inc.