On 2/21/07, Nicki de Wet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to upgrade to the latest version, however it gets an error in
building libclamav. It seems that libpthread is required now, but it does not
exist on the system I'm compiling on. It has never had a problem with this in
the past.

You forgot to say which version of FreeBSD.  If you're running 4.x
then see the other threads in the list archive on how to solve the
problem.

--
                Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor