Hello,

you are running an older clamav version (Local version: 0.88.7 Recommended
version: 0.90.1). Nothing to worry about.

On 3/5/07, Morgan Walker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,

I am running Debian Sarge and I keep getting this message:

Received signal: wake up

ClamAV update process started at Mon Mar  5 11:33:50 2007

WARNING: Your ClamAV installation is OUTDATED!

WARNING: Local version: 0.88.7 Recommended version: 0.90.1

DON'T PANIC! Read http://www.clamav.net/faq.html

main.cvd is up to date (version: 42, sigs: 83951, f-level: 10, builder:
tkojm)

daily.cvd updated (version: 2735, sigs: 12665, f-level: 14, builder:
ccordes)

WARNING: Your ClamAV installation is OUTDATED!

WARNING: Current functionality level = 10, recommended = 14

DON'T PANIC! Read http://www.clamav.net/faq.html

Database updated (96616 signatures) from db.local.clamav.net (IP:
216.24.174.245)

Clamd successfully notified about the update.

My /etc/apt/source.list contains the following:

deb http://ftp2.de.debian.org/debian-volatile sarge/volatile main

But yet it won't upgrade to the newest version of ClamAV 0.90.1 when I
run apt-get update/apt-get upgrade.  Can anyone help me out?

Thanks,

Morgan

Morgan Walker

Systems Administrator/Engineer

M*CAM, Inc.

210 Ridge-McIntire Rd., Suite 300

Charlottesville, VA 22903

434-979-7240 x311

http://www.m-cam.com
This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use
of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this communication(s) is expressly prohibited.
reply e-mail and destroy any and all copies of the original message.
Thank you.