On 3/7/07, Don Drake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm running 0.90.1 and started to get a bunch of these messages when
scanning PDF's (usually inside a zip file).

I have unzipped the .zip files containing the PDF's, and tried scanning
those manually and I get the same error.  I use clamdscan (with 'ScanPDF
yes' in my config) and even tried clamscan and I get the same error.

It only occurs on certain PDF's, I tried scanning a few other PDF's that I
have on my server without errors.

Are the PDFs corrupted? I.e. can you open them in a PDF reader without errors?

I have an example PDF, can I send that to a developer off-list?

Open a bugreport on bugzilla, and attach the example.

--Edwin