Hi all,

I use clamscan to check my incoming mail. This is what I have used to
check it (using Procmail):

    /sw/bin/clamscan --mbox --disable-summary --infected --stdout -

(Taken from
<http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=3857428&forum_id=11958>)

This worked until ClamAV 0.88.7 without complains, then, however, I
updated to ClamAV 0.90.1. Now I receive the following output from the
above mentioned clamscan command:

    /sw/bin/clamscan: unrecognized option `--mbox'
    ERROR: Unknown option passed.
    ERROR: Can't parse the command line

Two questions on that issue:

(1) Apparently, --mbox has been used at some point but is not longer
supported. I guess I can just leave it away, right?

(2) --disable-summary seems to be changed to --no-summary, right?

Cheers,
Claus