On Wednesday March 14, 2007 at 08:15:15 (AM) Sergey Shilov wrote:

> And now on a theme:
> The problem is visible into logs at a stage of configure.
> Clamav-0.87 finds GMP libraries (libgmp-4.1.4_2), and clamav-0.90.1 does not
> find

OK, we have ascertained that you are using FreeBSD. Try this, assuming
you have the 'portupgrade' suite installed.

1) If you do not have the latest version of 'portmanager' installed,
install it.

2) cd /usr/ports/distfiles
3) rm -rdf *
4) portsclean -C -D -L -PP
5) Update your ports tree
6) cd /usr/ports/security/clamav-devel
7) make config
8) make config-recursive
9) script -ak ~/pm-update.log portmanager /security/clamav-devel -l -f

I am assuming that you have removed the old version of clamav that was
installed on your system prior to attempting the above. If not, do that
first. You will get a full log of what transpired. Also, check the
/var/log/portmanager.log and see what it has to say. Contact me if this
did not work.

HTH

--
Gerard