Claudio Mundin wrote:
I try to search information of mailfomd but I cant't find anything.
You can tell me where I can found this information?

Another milter able to do that is j-chkmail : http://j-chkmail.ensmp.fr

Thank

2007/3/14, Sergey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On Tuesday 13 March 2007, Claudio Mundin wrote:

> I'm using clamav 0.9 and for integrate with sendmail i use
clamav-milter.
> Now I want that when a virus is detected in a mail, in automatic form
> send mail of notification to the address destination of the mail.

1. Are you sure that you need it ?
2. Yes ? Then think again. :-)

All still yes ? Ok. :-(
clamav-milter can not do it, if I am not mistaken. But you can attempt to
use mailfomd as replacement for clamav-milter. It is mail scanner (milter
also) with big number features. One of feature the scanning via clamd.
mailfomd can generate mail for any events to any recipients with any text.

--
Regards,
Sergey

 Jose Marcio MARTINS DA CRUZ           Tel. :(33) 01.40.51.93.41
 Ecole des Mines de Paris              http://j-chkmail.ensmp.fr
 60, bd Saint Michel                http://www.ensmp.fr/~martins
 75272 - PARIS CEDEX 06      mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]